[time-nuts] Cesium Mechanical Chronometer

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:12:47 UTC 2020

Historically they would have tracked any deviation between the chronometer
and radio standards by updating the rate card, and only rarely adjusted the
chronometer time or rate itself.

I would suggest a more interesting project, is to monitor the ticking of
the Chonometer vs your CSAC (possibly acoustically?) and prepare your own
digital rate card.

Tim N3QE