[time-nuts] EFTF 2020 (was: time-nut conferences.)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jan 31 13:41:22 UTC 2020

On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 09:53:54 +0100
Ole Petter Ronningen <opronningen at gmail.com> wrote:

> (I made a reservation at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, btw)

I just got around to book my stuff. Unfortunately, the Grand Hotel
Huis ter Duin was fully booked, so the shoved me over to the
Golden Tulip Noordwijk Beach, where I will be staying until the 25th.

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 08:29:02 +0100
"Bernd Neubig" <BNeubig at t-online.de> wrote:

> It will be great if we can a common time slot for a time-nuts meeting.

I will try to set up something. Those who want to join, please
drop me a mail, so I can keep track of people.

			Attila Kinali

PS: If you are a hobbyist and would want to attend EFTF, but it's
too expensive for you, just book the students rate. Nobody checks
it and is meant to enable people who have a small budget to join
the conference, which perfectly applies to hobbyists as well.
Currently, with the early bird that's 250€, but only until 13th of Feb.
After the 14th, it will be 300€. If you can, also book the tutorials.
They are definitely worth the additional 100€.

use without that foundation.
                 -- Miss Matheson, The Diamond Age, Neal Stephenson