[time-nuts] Thunderbolt power requirements

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jan 31 18:16:49 UTC 2020

Hi

The better you regulate the 12V, the better the TBolt will function.
The OCXO will be very unhappy outside a +/- 0.5V region. It really
wants something well regulated (like at the couple of millivolts level).

Depending on exactly what era OCXO your TBolt has in it and how well
it is still functioning, ppb level changes for a few percent delta supply are
not unexpected.

Bob