[time-nuts] Looking for HP105B addendum for HP11801 oscillator upgrade

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 08:07:14 UTC 2020

I have an HP105B with a newer HP11801 oscillator.  When switching to OVEN position, meter goes to full scale and stays there forever.  It has been over a week this way.  Also, the frequency is unstable.  According to archive, this particular update was never a part of the main manual but was covered in separate 1/2" thick yellow booklet.  Does anyone have a soft-copy of this?
All I found in archive was "contact me via DM" and was over 15 years ago.