[time-nuts] HP 5335A and using the HPIB for control

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:34:25 UTC 2020

I have not looked at the manual but it could be as simple as plugging a
Prologix GPIB-USB controller and using John Miles' GPIB Toolkit control
software to send just the right command. I would not call that programming
but it would involve reading the manual... :)

Both tools are well documented and supported. Both authors have always been
very prompt with help and assistance when needed.

Didier KO4BB