[time-nuts] HP5071A parts available

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:11:00 UTC 2020

Hi;
If no one else has asked I would be interest and glad to cover shipping. I have two that have electrical issues, but may have good tubes.
Thanks;

Tom Knox

SR Test and Measurement Engineer

Ascent Concepts and Technology

4475 Whitney Place

Boulder Colorado 80305

303-554-0307

actast at hotmail.com

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein