[time-nuts] ESE ES-161

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Wed Mar 11 19:46:01 UTC 2020

Thanks for all the suggestions. I did get the publicly available manuals but they lack the parts layout.

I’ll go through the more formal request process for the more detailed manual.

 Fortunately, I have a similar unit but a different model and PC board.  However, I figured out where the most important DIP switch goes and tested this by jumping the contacts.  That lets me set the  time offset and 12/24 hour functions.  It would be nice to add the date option, but that might take more components.

KE6CD