[time-nuts] New Subscriber, DIY GPSDO project (yes, another one)

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:48:42 UTC 2020

This page indeed has a picture with a rack with 3 HP5071A:
<https://www.microsemi.com/product-directory/time-frequency-services/4180-precision-time-scale-services>
Of course timing.com redirects to Microsemi/Microchip.
Microsemi website->timing&synchronization->synchronization
services->precision time scale services.