[time-nuts] Phase measurement of my GPSDO

Bob Q bobqhome at live.com
Fri Mar 20 16:16:49 UTC 2020

I have seen differences between both UCT and Oscilloquartz 8663 ocxo’s. The attached plot shows an example. Both boxes use Ublox LEA-6T receiver, surveyed in, AD5680 DAC 18 bit DAC, same level shift circuit and same control circuit. The reference is an LPRO-101. The Oscilloquartz ocxo was purchased used. Both UCT ocxo’s (only the better one is shown) were purchased new and have 100’s of operating hours. I have also seen differences with constant EFC control voltage. The differences limit what  performance you can achieve.