[time-nuts] Microsemi XLi SAASM

kb8tq at n1k.org kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Mar 28 21:42:14 UTC 2020

Hi

Just a guess, but I'd bet the answer is no.

The only reason the SAASM receivers play with L2 is to demodulate the encrypted
military signal with the proper key. There is no need to do the "fake out" reception
that the old style survey receivers did on L2. With no need to do it (and likely no survey
data interface to report the results) .... no function in the device.

That's just a guess based on no direct knowledge of what's what with the device.

Bob