[time-nuts] HP3588A battery

Eric Scace eric at scace.org
Sun Mar 29 18:25:11 UTC 2020

   I had to do this myself on an HP-4195A a few months ago. It was impossible to locate an equivalent NiCd of the same form factor. There was enough room to squeeze in this somewhat larger battery <https://www.newark.com/panasonic-batteries/batt-904/nicd-battery-2-4v-0-6ah/dp/95J9777> from Newark Electronics to replace the 1420-0306 2.4V battery on the A6 board.

— Eric