[time-nuts] power supplies

Gerhard Hoffmann ghf at hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de
Fri May 1 19:24:15 UTC 2020

I love my R&S NGT20, I have several of them.
Reasonably clean, analog, uA741 technology, no switcher, knobs for
everything.
3 independent, unconnected outputs:

2* 0-20V at 1A for op amps etc

1*0-6V at 5A for the digital stuff

for example:
<
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Rohde-Schwarz-DC-Power-Supply-Stromversorgungsgerat-Typ-NGT-20/193258127587?hash=item2cff1500e3:g:v6wAAOSwlnVd9j7J

I have measured some of the devices I have here to see how much there

was to filter for my analog toys:

<
http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/Noise_Measurements_On_Some_Laboratory_Power_Supplies.pdf

For the NGT20 that was not much.