[time-nuts] power supplies

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri May 1 21:51:15 UTC 2020

Hi

You don’t have to get into the fancy versions to get a nice quiet supply.
One of the guys at Frequency Electronics  (I forget who …) turned me
on to them back in the 1970’s. I have not seen any of them selling for the
sort of prices some other supplies seem to command …. Maybe I just
spend more time digging.

Bob