[time-nuts] GPSDO advice

Wes wes at triconet.org
Sat May 2 01:25:27 UTC 2020

An update on this:

I emailed both Jackson and Brandywine for prices on both the Desktop Fury, in
Jackson's case, and the board versions from each of them.

The good news is that they both were responsive.  The bad news is they are both
out of my price range. Jackson by about 3 dB.  Brandywine clearly didn't want to
sell me anything, as exemplified by a fee of $47 to use a credit card.

As much as I would like to be more nutty, I can't justify spending this kind of
money just to participate in ARRL FMTs where the only direction I have to go is
down.

Wes  N7WS