Steve - Home steve-krull at cox.net
Mon May 4 00:17:15 UTC 2020

No remote sensing on these I’m afraid. Agreed the 14.1 will work for most “mobile” kit but I do have some instances (GOSDO) as mentioned where the 12V is more critical. Once the 12V units arrive I’ll dissect one of each type and see what turns up. I’m aware of the voltage/current issues and just wanted to see if I could get some use out of supplies already in hand.

Thanks to all who replied!

Steve
WB0DBS