[time-nuts] an interesting timing problem

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:19:43 UTC 2020

Good day

Easy way of testing such is to make a skype or team viewer call and then
get the other side to synchronize the computer that side as simultaneously
as possible with you by click on change date and time settings and then
Internet time. It for a few seconds are absolutely perfect but deteriorates
very quickly

Cellular WhatsApp calls are better as Cellular networks are better
synchronized than computer networks.