[time-nuts] Quick check of a GPS controller oscillator

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Sat May 9 14:36:02 UTC 2020

Hi,
could please anybody tell me if it is possible to confirm good operation
of my Trimble?
It is almost three days that is working (position hold mode, operation
mode LOCKED, PLL locked see attach), want to know if it is a reliable
source to be used to compare a 0.01pps oscillator.
I see OSC < 1000ppt, does it mean it its accuracy is better than 1ppb or
what?

Thanks.

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ