[time-nuts] Vectron MC2003X4-001W Oscillator

brucekareen at aol.com brucekareen at aol.com
Mon May 11 22:17:31 UTC 2020

Sometime back I acquired a couple of the above oscillators, but have no idea of the frequency or system they were employed with.  They are very well made -- thus likely military or satellite parts.  Complicating things, although the output is via an SMB connector, power and control are through a subminiature form of DB9 connector, with a shell width of only about 3/8-inch.  I am not sure of the polarity of this connector as while it has projecting pins, they are hollow.
Is this oscillator or its power/control connector familiar?
Bruce, KG6OJI