[time-nuts] Bourns for fine frequency tuning

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:19:42 UTC 2020

Luciano
A suggestion. When you obtain the new pots at least obtain some high
temperature epoxy and fix the problem ahead of time. A small amount should
help.
This may be difficult but I also find calling helps get samples. Though
today the chance of someone picking up a phone seems to be negative.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL