[time-nuts] OCXO Support Board - PCB Source

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 21:44:21 UTC 2020

It is nice to see PCBway mentioned.

I've used PCBway for years.  With over 30 designs, I've never
been disappointed.  Their best feature, aside from pricing,
is the ease of getting quotes. They don't care about the
number of holes in the board. Board dimensions, thickness and
volume are the main price determinants. I have done 6 layers with
no problem. No one likes paying for shipping but you do get
actual one week delivery to Colorado for two layer boards.

Bob

Am 13.05.20 um 13:35 schrieb Bill Notfaded:
 > I've been trying to find a base PCB design to use too.  In the
interim I
 > bought some boards from Gerry Sweeney that sells them for HP5313x
frequency
 > counter OCXO upgrades and supports different footprints.  Open source
 > design is even better.  OSHpark is great.  Please post it!

Here it is:

<
http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/ocxo_carrierV2_pack.zip

These are the Gerber files as used by PCBway to produce my boards.

2 buglets:

- the 2 mounting screws for the 10811 should be slightly bigger.

    Drill as needed

- Unless the oscillator delivers only a small signal, the 2 emitter
capacitors should

    each get 22 Ohms in series to adjust gain.

This will be addressed in V3. Circuits are included, comments and small
change

requests are welcome, could be done shortly thanks COV19.

cheers, Gerhard