[time-nuts] potential low-RFI power supply

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 19:21:16 UTC 2020

Looks promising!  I went ahead and purchased a piece.  With new switching supply COMPONENTS targeting audio market from various chip manufacturers, it is indeed a hopeful and promising development.  Now I'm wishing someone to make a piece one order of noise level less for "time-nuts" market.....
A bit off topic but I've been playing with various time-nuts sources with internal regulation with various power sources, including bottom of the rung switchers.  (100mV +/- noise)  I'm finding perform surprisingly well.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG