[time-nuts] Looking for data on a couple of XO's

VE7HR ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Mon May 25 14:08:03 UTC 2020

Let’s ask this another way then,
Can anyone point me towards a good basic care and feeding of XO’S
The looks on the time nuts landing webpage give 404 errors.
After some more searching the web I bet I can figure out the pinout of the connector as they all seems to be the same on the timekeeper devices.  The voltage is marked so that is easy.
What are the common electrical tuning voltages and how might you black box them?
Are old ones bipolar or unipolar?  I will experiment but like to keep the smoke in the can.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Dave
VE7HR