[time-nuts] Chart recorder consumables (was HP 117 paper)

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Fri May 1 02:43:49 UTC 2009

I bought a bag of Amprobe recorder paper at the Orlando Hamcation back in
February.  Nine rolls in all, mostly #830W but also some other chart
designs. Don't know whether they will fit the HP117 or not, but they all fit
my Amprobe current recorder.  If anyone is interested in them, I'll sell
them for $1/roll plus shipping from 32068.

Cheers!
Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net

One good thing about Alzheimer's; you get to meet new people every day.