[time-nuts] Thunderbolt gpsd > ntpd failure.

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Fri May 1 03:10:28 UTC 2009

I think it's 4.2.4p6 or somewhere around that.  I'll have to check that
out.  All my ntp servers use the PPS refclock, so as long as SHM, HPGPS,
and Fury are reasonable, then no clock hopping.  I haven't made any
progress merging the HPGPS and Fury drivers, but I am working on getting
machine readable clockstats instead of the status? output for the HPGPS
driver.  Also, I'm working on getting the time-nut data out of the
thunderbolt through gpsd to ntpd and log in clockstats (dac voltage,
temp, offsets, etc).  Hopefully sometime this summer.

	Scott