[time-nuts] Trueposition Antenna Location

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:16:50 UTC 2018

I broke down and drilled a couple holes in the wall and moved the antennas
for both GPSDOs outside with a better view of the sky, but still somewhat
shielded by the house and a metal RV cover. The number of sats is way up
and the TruePosition is in normal mode most of the time. The ADEV is not
improved and actually measured worse. I took data for twice as long at two
sample rates, 0.6816 sec and 5.453 sec. The ADEV from the slower sample
rates is lower, possibly due to the measurement method, but they all are in
the same order of magnitude. I've named the Heather screen captures for the
inside and outside locations and shown one combined Timelab capture.

Regards,

Mark