[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Majdi S. Abbas msa at latt.net
Tue Dec 4 16:25:40 UTC 2018

$69 CAD is roughly $50 USD.

Expensive for what it is but easier to work with than gutting a working clock and no more expensive.

I ordered one.  Curious to see what sort of precision we can get from an i2c interface.

If nothing else I suppose I can toss a six digit i2c 7 segment module at it and roll my own WWVB desk clock.

—msa