[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:34:12 UTC 2018

Majdi good for you. You will have fun. OK precision thats a slippery slope.
The documentation will indicate the sequence time and length and as I
recall the chip produces a result every 90 seconds using the long phase.
There is a short phase after you have acquired that is something like 30
seconds. But I recall it was tricky aligning to the second. That was the
BPSK edge. Anyhow it does work.
I hear they ship some arduino code with it. That would be fun to look at. I
used whats was called a SXB at the time. Worked fine.
Regards
Paul