[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Dec 5 19:47:59 UTC 2018

Hi

The “good sound card” in this case is indeed not quite as easy to find
as one might think. Most people playing with audio rarely are concerned
once you get past 20KHz or so. Finding a card that stays quiet past
40 KHz can be tough. Even on a 192 KHz card, one can find anti-alias
filters cutting in way before the hoped for ~90 KHz passband is reached.

Bob