[time-nuts] simple phase finder

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Dec 5 23:15:21 UTC 2018

--------
In message <3c33da4e-df22-1ae1-3d09-3667d66914f2 at febo.com>, John Ackermann N8UR writes:

I built one of Chris Trask's designs some years ago, and it works fantastic well.

He has many antenna designs, see the bottom of:

    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/

I picked the one on page six here:

    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Complementary%20Push-Pull%20Amplifiers.pdf

It goes from practically DC to around 150-200 MHz in my hand-soldered SMD implementation.