[time-nuts] Comparing the performance of 17 different GPSDOs

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Dec 10 00:04:22 UTC 2018

Hi

At least the HP boxes run through a series of filter settings and do a pretty good job
of handling the “lack” of SA. The one thing that is very apparent in the TDEV data on
the 3801 is the lack of sawtooth correction. I suppose you could call that a SA optimization
that no longer is on the “good idea” list.

Bob