[time-nuts] More ES100 WWVB Measurements

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:37:10 UTC 2018

This is good work and I have been following.
What caught my attention was the 2 X very fast codes. I remember talking to
the everset folks early on and the high speed code could be turned on. It
had not been. The ES100 will not track that code as mentioned. Did not
think they actually ever turned it on.
More likely a power cycle left the system turned on. A bit of humor. If
John Lowe is still around send him a email he could turn it off.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL