[time-nuts] More ES100 WWVB Measurements

Joseph Gwinn joegwinn at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 21:31:32 UTC 2018

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 12:00:02 -0500, time-nuts-request at lists.febo.com
wrote:

>  time-nuts Digest, Vol 173, Issue 44

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 04:04:22 -0800
> From: "Tom Van Baak" <tvb at LeapSecond.com>
> To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"
> 	<time-nuts at lists.febo.com>
> Subject: Re: [time-nuts] More ES100 WWVB Measurements
>
> Hi Graham,
>
> That's very nice work. And you have uncovered several unusual effects
> in the ES100. Bugs? Features? If we time nuts keep up the good work
> to evaluate this chip, we are likely at some point to get an
> informative response from the guys who designed it. They read
> time-nuts.

I didn't see this mentioned, but I think I have found the relevant US
patent application: US20130051184A1, Real-time clock integrated circuit
with time code receiver, method of operation thereof and devices
incorporating the same, Oren Eliezer et al, Oren Eliezer et al, filed
2013-02-28.

.<https://patents.google.com/patent/US20130051184>

Found this by chasing stuff from the EverSet website:
.<http://everset-tech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ReceiverRadioClocks.pdf>.

Joe Gwinn