[time-nuts] GPS Antennas

Denny Page dennypage at me.com
Thu Aug 29 22:41:34 UTC 2019

Hi Dan,

I bought two of these, one from “Top GNSS Store” and the other from “GNSS Store”  Bit of a delay getting the first one, about 40 days, but the second one arrived in about 15 days. Both have worked well. Note that I don't a multi-band unit yet.

I posted some pics a while back of the total geek-out job my contractor did mounting the thing.

Denny