[time-nuts] Microsemi/Symmetricom date codes?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Feb 14 23:11:21 UTC 2019

Hi Tom:

A common date code format is YYMM, 2 digits for the year and two digits for the week number.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.