[time-nuts] GN-GGB0710 GPS Antenna Mounting Thread

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Feb 15 13:56:18 UTC 2019

Hi

Indeed this is exactly what is done with a pipe thread. It’s not designed to be fiddled
with a lot. You put it together and that’s it forever and ever. Some bright engineer
might have decided that antenna mounts fit in the same category.

My bet still would be on a tool or die that was a bit past it’s “back to the shop for a
touch up” point though.

Bob