[time-nuts] Portable Time Standard

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Sun Feb 17 18:00:45 UTC 2019

Hello Petr,

Your accuracy results are impressive.  I have questions:

   What manufacture or brand DS3231 do you have?

   What do you use to communicate with the DS3231 and display time?

   How long has your DS3231 been running?

   Have you changed the crystal aging offset register(s) to compensate for
crystal aging?

Thank you,
Joe