[time-nuts] Clock project request from IEEE

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Feb 22 18:31:06 UTC 2019

I received the following email and permission to post it on time-nuts:

> Hello,
>
> I am the executive editor of the IEEE's flagship magazine, IEEE Spectrum.
> I recently acquired a TAPR "Pulse Puppy" and I am intrigued by the idea of
> using it to build a very precise clock that I would share with Spectrum's readers.
>
> I would like to partner with an engineer with experience in digital clocks, who
> would be credited as co-author on this project.
>
> Can you suggest someone who might be interested in this project? I would be
> much obliged if you had some suggestions.
>
> Kind regards,
> -Glenn

Glenn's contact info is:

> Glenn Zorpette
> g.zorpette at ieee.org

You can just imagine all the many ways the project could head. Send Glenn a note if you want to help. Or post here if you have suggestions.

Thanks,
/tvb