[time-nuts] GN-GGB0710 GPS Antenna Mounting Thread

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Fri Feb 22 22:06:52 UTC 2019

FWIW

I just poked around my shop and found something that fit perfectly.  It was
a 5/8 inch plumbing 'barb'.  So I just went to to a big-box  hardware store
(Lowes) and went to the plumbing section.  The sales person agreed with me
that it seemed to be tapered and I found a nice 8 inch length of brass
extension threaded on both ends.  It fit snugly and seems well suited for
attachment to a larger pole using a couple of hose clamps.

Dave Witten