[time-nuts] GN-GGB0710 GPS Antenna Mounting Thread

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Wed Feb 27 12:27:26 UTC 2019

Hello Discussion,

 Monday, February 25, 2019

 NP and BSP (National Pipe and British Standard Pipe) thread size like
 1/4" NP are not really indicative of actual diameter per se, plus you
 have taper seal threads (NSPT and BSPT) to bear in mind. Threads are
 a subject in themselves :)

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_pipe_thread

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Standard_Pipe

Best regards,