[time-nuts] More ES100 WWVB Measurements

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jan 1 00:01:37 UTC 2019

Hi Joseph:

Thanks for the patent link.  I've added it to my WWVB phase modulation info at:
https://prc68.com/I/Loop.shtml#La_Crosse_UltrAtomic

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.