[time-nuts] HP 5061B Cesium Standard Operating and Service Manual Scans uploaded.

Rice, Hugh (IPH Writing Systems) hugh.rice at hp.com
Fri Jan 4 10:15:47 UTC 2019

Hello Time Nuts,

I was able to scan the entire HP 5061B Operating and Service Manual, including all schematics, before I mailed it to a fellow time-nut (Skip Withrow), and uploaded it to:

http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals

Look under HP Agilent, and then under HP 5061.

I also uploaded a copy of the sales brochure for the 5061B.   I thought it was interesting to see how HP was promoting the cesium standards back in the day.  Some interesting tidbits on other PFS products in the brochure.

Could one of you 5061 collectors down load the manuals, and let me know of this all worked OK?

Hopefully someone will be able to fix an old cesium standard with this.

Hugh Rice

PS - I also have scans of all the frequency and time HP application notes:   52-1, 52-2, 52-4.    Some are available elsewhere on line.  Is it worth adding these to this web-site?