[time-nuts] Atomic Clocks: It is important that they keep good time, Part 1

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:10:00 UTC 2019

Thats exactly what my friend said. But lets face it Switzerland is small so
two countries away isn't all that far.
:-)
I will say that did temper my desire for a patek. In most of my earlier
references I did add mechanical clocks. "Cause they are supposed to have
them." They are sort of a pain actually and never looked as nice as the
patek. They were fairly quite though.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL