[time-nuts] Ublox Neo M8T no output on TP2 question please?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 08:04:43 UTC 2019

From: Chris Wilson

Hello David,

Thanks  for  the  reply,  it  came froma recommended Lithuanian source,
where  others  have no issues with similar devices. I e-mailed them re
this  but  got no rely, sadly. Is there any way to interrogate it (not
the suppliers.... ;)) to see if it's legit?

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Chris,

IIRC, mine would not switch to Galileo.  I'd be interested to know which
source (if you can say), as I'd like a few more of my GPS receivers to be
Galileo enabled.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu