[time-nuts] Ublox Neo M8T no output on TP2 question please?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Tue Jan 22 11:52:06 UTC 2019

Hello Time Nuts!

 Sunday, January 20, 2019
 Thanks  for all the replies, I am now in e-mail contact with Alexander
 at  the sellers place. He asked last night if there's a jumper on the
 underside  of  the GPS board. At first I thought there was a tiny SMC
 resistor  or capacitor. It was in an area where flux residue existed,
 so  looked  like  a  post manufacture addition. Upon cleaning off the
 residue  I  now think there IS a solder jumper fro pin 1 of the Ublox
 to  somewhere else, maybe to the power supply area. I wonder if pin 1
 is  being held high or low? I am impatiently waiting for Alexander to
 see  the  photo  and  advise, what do you guys think? The photo is at
 http://www.chriswilson.tv/gps.jpg  Up  to now all attempts to get any
 output from pin 1 have failed. Thanks for all the replies again!

Best regards,
 Chris        mailto:chris at chriswilson.tv