[time-nuts] Talking Clock

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:53:29 UTC 2019

I designed the hardware and wrote the software for the now defunct
Australian speaking clock.
The prototype pieced together the audio from fragments and it did
indeed take quite a bit of effort to get this to sound clean.
Mismatches in sound levels at the boundaries caused 'pops', for
example. I spent about a week with my headphones on.

Cheers
Michael