[time-nuts] SR620 counter

djl djl at montana.com
Tue Oct 1 16:48:14 UTC 2019

My sr620 counter has gone nuts. Completely blank readouts, both led's
and numerals.
I have the manual. and all voltages post-regulator check out. I just
wondered if there are known weak spots or idiosyncrasies? There is a
clock dropout control that seems to be holding off the front panel.
haven't got beyond that, except to note that no smoke seems to have been
liberated anywhere.  UVROM???

Btw, thanks to all who responded to the chrony query. Gonna try it for a
local server with an RPI and gpsdo hat from Adafruit.
Thanks again,
Don
--
Dr. Don Latham  AJ7LL