[time-nuts] FA2

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 22:56:34 UTC 2019

Raspberry Pi has no display, no keyboard. If you add those, you far exceed
the cost of a 7" tablet and you still have a pile of stuff that barely fits
in a shoe box let alone in a decent looking enclosure and that you would
not want to leave on a table unattended.
A cheap Android tablet is hard to beat if you need a display and keyboard
and having played quite a bit with both, my RPis are still all in the same
box where they came in while a number of Android tablets are used
throughout the house as remote controls for a number of things.
The most recent is a$49 7" Fire tablet to use also as a controller. Nice
piece of hardware for the cost.
Writing Android apps using a tool like B4A is a lot of fun, with a Visual
Studio like environment.

Of course, if you need a lot of discrete IOs, the RPi is very handy.

Didier KO4BB