[time-nuts] FA2 testing

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 15:37:57 UTC 2019

As I previously mentioned we intend to use the FA 2 for long term testing. To get more resolution we used a ICS 570to multiply by 20 the HP 5 MHz output and compare with the same 5 MHz with an Adret and count out on the HP 53132A. We will use the ICS 570 at 200 MHz and double the resolution.The FA2 is impressive and the plot shows very close match in performance. The display shows the extra digit and  test with the same 10  MHz shows consistent 13 zeroes plus minus 1.
We are done and convinced that the unit will do the job we bought it for.
Bert Kehren