[time-nuts] DC distribution

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 18:46:31 UTC 2019

It is even more difficult. I bought some cables from a company because I
did not have a crimper for 4/0. I was not impressed. My crimps were much
better.

I don't have a specific recommendation, but you should get a feel from them
that they understand the standards. Places that do work for aviation
generally have to do good work, as lives depend on it. Unfortunately, it is
a high labor activity, so many are not in the US. A long time ago, I worked
with some just south of the border in Mexico that did good work.

Regards,

Mark
W7MLG