[time-nuts] DC distribution

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 04:14:40 UTC 2019

At a risk of having you folks tear it apart, here is my poor man's guide to
getting good crimps on large cables:

https://sites.google.com/site/marksrvmods/home/battery-wiring

You can see the cross section and there are no voids at all. You can hardly
see where the wire strands end and the lug begins.

These have given up to two years of service in my RV with no issues. I do
similar crimps with the Anderson SB175s.

I am using welding cable with a lot of strands. Tinned Marine cables and
lugs would be even better, but we live in a very dry climate.

Regards,

Mark
W7MLG